Re: bug in AdaSDL

From: Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya (jsuarezrivaya_at_yahoo.es)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: 7 Oct 2004 08:42:12 -0700

chad.rmeiners@gmail.com (Chad R. Meiners) wrote in message news:<782e906e.0410031018.3cbbf5ae@posting.google.com>...
> "Luke A. Guest" <laguest@n_o_p_o_r_k_a_n_d_h_a_m.abyss2.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.09.30.21.49.17.430302@n_o_p_o_r_k_a_n_d_h_a_m.abyss2.demon.co.uk>...
> >
> > If you're the new maintainer of AdaSDL, you should also grab the patch
> > from my site:
> >
> > http://www.abyss2.demon.co.uk/projects/ada/index.html
> >
> > At the bottom. It is required if you want to use
> > SDL.Video.GL_GetProcAddress in a project.
> >
> > Luke.
>
> I only have access to the cvs tree. Created two new modules in the
> cvs: current and resources. current holds the patched thin and thick
> bindings. resources contains various binaries needed for the test
> program. I recomend using the cvs export command to grab a copy of
> these modules so that the resultant source tree doesn't contain a lot
> of empty directories.
>
> -CRM

I've been working with this library for the last months, and this man
is lost, I've written to him but no answer; I don't know how can we
contact him, maybe through sourceforge.net. I'll try to find him on
the net CRM but not sure...
I have only work with the sound functions of the library, I don't know
about that Luke, sorry :(

Jorge