Re: bug in AdaSDL

From: Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya (jsuarezrivaya_at_yahoo.es)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: 7 Oct 2004 08:42:12 -0700

chad.rmeiners@gmail.com (Chad R. Meiners) wrote in message news:<782e906e.0410031018.3cbbf5ae@posting.google.com>...
> "Luke A. Guest" <laguest@n_o_p_o_r_k_a_n_d_h_a_m.abyss2.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.09.30.21.49.17.430302@n_o_p_o_r_k_a_n_d_h_a_m.abyss2.demon.co.uk>...
> >
> > If you're the new maintainer of AdaSDL, you should also grab the patch
> > from my site:
> >
> > http://www.abyss2.demon.co.uk/projects/ada/index.html
> >
> > At the bottom. It is required if you want to use
> > SDL.Video.GL_GetProcAddress in a project.
> >
> > Luke.
>
> I only have access to the cvs tree. Created two new modules in the
> cvs: current and resources. current holds the patched thin and thick
> bindings. resources contains various binaries needed for the test
> program. I recomend using the cvs export command to grab a copy of
> these modules so that the resultant source tree doesn't contain a lot
> of empty directories.
>
> -CRM

I've been working with this library for the last months, and this man
is lost, I've written to him but no answer; I don't know how can we
contact him, maybe through sourceforge.net. I'll try to find him on
the net CRM but not sure...
I have only work with the sound functions of the library, I don't know
about that Luke, sorry :(

Jorge

Relevant Pages

  • Re: bug in AdaSDL
    ... > If you're the new maintainer of AdaSDL, you should also grab the patch ... I only have access to the cvs tree. ... cvs: current and resources. ... these modules so that the resultant source tree doesn't contain a lot ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Help needed getting started with Cells
    ... Can you just grab the current version from CVS? ... Link to a tarball at the bottom of that page. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Dylans Apology tothe Emergency Civil Liberties Committee
    ... You and these countries only have yourselves to blame for your misery and misfortune. ... But when the biggest, piggiest countries grab so much of the world's resources, how can there be enough for the downtrodden countries, even if they rise up start grabbing back their own resources? ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Limit the use of bandwich
    ... Limit the use of bandwich ... this is exactly what i am working on now, and here are the resources i got ... which you can grab on freshmeat. ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: Which Emacs on Mac OS X?
    ... Grab the latest from CVS. ... but it deprives us of whatever chance there is ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)