Re: Ada exception block does NOT work?

Robert A Duff <bobduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> type Stack_Index is range 1..whatever;
> subtype Stack_Count is Stack_Index'Base range 0..whatever;

Now I see it this idiom is obvious .. thanks!

> type Stack(Max: ...) is limited
> record
> Top: Stack_Count := 0; -- points to the top element of the stack
> Elements: Element_Array(1..Max);
> end record;
>
> Do you think "points to" is confusing in the above comment?

Yes, a bit (sorry)

  • Re: stand or sit?
    ... coren@xxxxxxxxx (Robert S. Coren) writes: ... > I myself have never heard the "in her face" form of this idiom. ... But was it part of the most insensitive thing you've ever seen on Usenet? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: Enumeration literals and their associated functions
    ... > Robert A Duff wrote: ... They both have Green, too, which is important for Ada. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: n versioning is there any other better approach
    ... Robert A Duff wrote: ... It sure would be nice if, given a probability P of ... Mum! ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: HardBound and SoftBound
    ... Robert A Duff wrote: ... but that is the simplest. ... and unset it, which was needed for IBM CEL, and to use ...
    (comp.arch)