Re: GNAT GPL Edition Maintenance and Upgrades

Ludovic Brenta wrote:

[1] Quite to the contrary; the more I hear the "selfish argument", the more I feel inclined to package GNAT GPL Edition, just to teach selfish people that if they refuse to give, then they cannot take, as Georg Bauhaus said so nicely.

Much of what I release publicly is under the GMGPL. This gives the recipient greater freedom than the GPL. They can take parts of my application and include it in their work, and release it under any license they choose. But I guess I'm just selfish and deserve what I get.

--
Jeff Carter
"We'll make Rock Ridge think it's a chicken