Re: GNAT GPL Edition - on the plus side

Alex R. Mosteo wrote:
> [*] I know that there's one for sale by <argh, memory fails>, and at
> least two voluntary efforts going on.

By Aonix - it supports GNAT too though! :-)

Don't now if they have any plans to release it 'free' but it would seem hard
to limit its capabilities if they did release a 'demo' version with the
upcoming 8.x release for Windows. You'd need an 'eclipse-and-ada-aware' GDB
and I'm not sure such a beast exists...

Cheers

-- Martin

  • Re: Eclipse Plug-In
    ... Eclipse plug-ins, so I might be getting in over my head, but we'll see ... AonixADT (Ada Development Toolkit) is an Ada development plugin for ... It supports ObjectAda as well as GNAT (and not just in small print ... Tom Grosman, Aonix ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Subject: Ada-Belgium updates: Ada Web Services, Eclipse Plug-in,
    ... >> (ObjectAda or GNAT)", by Patricia Langle from Aonix France, and a ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Taking another spanking.
    ... Claw.Sockets runs under Windows with Aonix, Gnat, Janus, and Rational ... compilers. ...
    (comp.lang.ada)