Re: 'Base

Martin Krischik wrote:

for I in X'Range loop

for I in X loop

--
Jeff Carter
"Monsieur Arthur King, who has the brain of a duck, you know."
Monty Python & the Holy Grail
09

  • Re: Concatenate enumeration
    ... Pablo wrote: ... "Monsieur Arthur King, who has the brain of a duck, you know." ... Monty Python & the Holy Grail ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Best Movie Ever
    ... > Slater, "Yeaeehh, Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight." ... Clockwork Orange was a bit wierd for me. ... If you like Monty Python, the Holy grail was funny, ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: katrina deaths at superdome/ massively over-hyped...
    ... He reminds me of that knight in Monty Python and ... > the Holy Grail that gets all of his limbs cut off and still insists ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Retrospective: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1979)
    ... Monty Python and the Holy Grail ... Very funny, but the sum of its parts is better than the whole. ... This movie is a comedy set in Britain in the middle ages. ... As a movie, however, Monty Python and the Holy Grail falls short. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.reviews)
  • Re: OT: Video Classics?
    ... Brazil ... Monty Python & The Holy Grail ... Office Space ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)