Re: wxAda (pre-pre-pre-pre-release)

Tried to compile it with GNAT and Ada 2005 and run into some problems
how do yoy want feedback
/Regards
/Per

Lucretia wrote:
I forgot in the rush, the URL is: http://wxada.tigris.org

Luke.

  • Re: wxAda (pre-pre-pre-pre-release)
    ... how do yoy want feedback ... It's not an Ada 2005 project so make sure it's in Ada95 by default - ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Analyzing & Measuring the Architecture or Structure of Your Ada Code
    ... As the name suggests, Structure101 for Ada is all about understanding, ... need to pick up the GNAT based parser and required version of GNAT at ... downloads page or simply drop us an email. ... Your help and feedback would be very much appreciated. ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Anyone out there using Ada ?
    ... lucretia wrote: ... If you're using it on a MIPS device I'd be even more interested :-) ... for base hardware access on SGI machines. ... Currently using Greenhills Ada for some projects and some older projects are using VADS. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Clearer defnition of a BG spike
    ... "Eat the one that says 75g" ... ada suggests for a type two? ... the information required as feedback to make dietary decisions? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: firefox... good browser?
    ... I now have enough feedback to make my mind. ... Yoy guys are great! ... Why no mention of Opera? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)