Re: STORAGE_ERROR : EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW

One thing I am in the process of doing is to move the schema object
output to its own file. The part of this project I am working on now
is to add indexing and the index will have it's own file, the tuples
will have their own file and the schema object will have it's own file
so that I can move loading the schema or creating the schema to be the
"responsibility" of the schema_types and creating the table to a
table_types package.

This would move the insertrec, updaterec, deleterec, and selectrec to
table_types as well. From those methods I could remove any operations
where I have to read past the schema information; that could just be
read from the schema spec file for each table. There would be three
the tuples). Then I can eliminate the byte_start and byte_end
attributes of the attribute class. Also, I could remove record_size
from the schema class because it is never used.

Doing all this might help facilitate unit testing better, of which I
need to do to track down the problem. Thanks for your help!!

Andrew

  • Re: Deleted Objects
    ... They can only be assigned when you create the schema object. ... - Make sure you set the linkID attribute when you create the ... That's what Joe and I have been ...
  • Re: Windows 2003 Active Directory Upgrade Exchange 2000 schema changes
    ... not only seeing the schema object values before running the schema ... if you don't do that the upgrade will fail. ... upgrading my Windows 2000 AS to Windows 2003 compliance. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: Automatically retrieving XML schemas
    ... SAXParserFactory.setSchema() to create a new validating parser? ... pick out the schema uri, then retrieve a Schema object using something ... For XML Schema, this method creates a Schema object that performs ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: how to obtain list of enumeration values from an xsd file imported by xsd:import
    ... so here's a thought: Can you build or load a Schema object ... from your .xsd and then iterate the properties of the Schema until you find ...
  • Re: New tree in forest or new forest
    ... *The Active Directory schema defines objects that can be stored in Active ... -Schema objects or metadata (Schema objects or metadata is the Schema class ... schema classes (For example, the Description attribute is used in many ...