ANNOUNCE: Avatox 1.7 is now available (with pre-alpha AXF2Ada)
- From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:07:36 -0500
Avatox (Ada, Via Asis, To Xml) is an application that traverses Ada compilation units and outputs their ASIS representation(s) as XML document(s) in the Avatox Xml Format, AXF, file extension "axf". The format of the XML in the document can be configured, and supplemental source annotations can be generated.
Changes since version 1.6:
- Added three attributes needed to accurately represent source
Also included in this release is an in-work "pre-alpha" version of axf2ada.xsl, an XSLT stylesheet that converts AXF into Ada source code. It is a work in progress, and currently can regenerate the Avatox source code from its AXF representation. For more information about axf2ada, see the Avatox web page:
Avatox 1.7 is available at www.mckae.com/avatox.html.
-- Marc A. Criley
-- McKae Technologies
-- Avatox - DTraq - XIA - XML EZ
- Prev by Date: Re: Rational for not making cursor tagged in Containers
- Next by Date: Re: Ada on Mac
- Previous by thread: Generic Package
- Next by thread: Ada Programming now a featuresd book