Re: ada compiler?
- From: anon@xxxxxxxx (anon)
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 06:12:03 GMT
Your program work correctly with or without the command line option!
Using two different operating systems, Linux and FreeBSD. So, what
problem should I have seen?
Plus, it is not required. To increase the Ada programmer and Ada usage
you first must get the newbees to enjoy Ada before getting into the specific
stuff. So, why confuse him with command line options that are not needed
unless you want him to "HATE" Ada.
In <y4qdnVf5K_RaoajanZ2dnUVZ_hOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, tmoran@xxxxxxx writes:
TryNote that "-gnato -fstack-check" is needed for GNAT to be an Ada compiler.
Where did you get that one!
I have never use "-gnato -fstack-check" and all programs that I have
created have work. May be you have some wrong on your system.
procedure isitada is
x : integer := integer'last-2;
for i in 1 .. 3 loop
x := x+1;
ada.text_io.put(" not Ada");
when constraint_error =>
- Prev by Date: Re: A scary story from the real world.
- Next by Date: Re: ada compiler?
- Previous by thread: Re: ada compiler?
- Next by thread: Re: ada compiler?