Re: Ada OS
- From: Peter Hermann <ica2ph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:46:57 +0000 (UTC)
It is self-evident that an OS from scratch would be
a gigantic costly endeavor when written from scratch.
OTOH Linus Torvalds is wise enough to identify Ada
as a useful tool to replace pieces of C-code
bit by bit towards temporary coexistence of both languages.
The biggest advantage is the deep knowledge of
weak points (if any) of the architecture of Linux.
- Prev by Date: Re: What combination?
- Next by Date: Re: OO Style with Ada Containers
- Previous by thread: Re: Ada OS
- Next by thread: Re: Ada OS