Re: Ada OS

It is self-evident that an OS from scratch would be
a gigantic costly endeavor when written from scratch.
OTOH Linus Torvalds is wise enough to identify Ada
as a useful tool to replace pieces of C-code
bit by bit towards temporary coexistence of both languages.
The biggest advantage is the deep knowledge of
weak points (if any) of the architecture of Linux.

ph

  • What exactly is a record in Ada 95?
    ... I have to do some research for university about the Ada language, ... but I have to learn it from scratch. ... There's a good chance that ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • NFS server
    ... i wish to develop an NFS server usin python from scratch(some wise guy ...
    (comp.lang.python)