ANN: Simple components for Ada v3.16
- From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 13:27:23 +0200
The current version provides implementations of smart pointers, directed
graphs, sets, maps, stacks, tables, string editing, unbounded arrays,
expression analyzers, lock-free data structures, synchronization primitives
(events, race condition free pulse events, arrays of events, reentrant
mutexes, deadlock-free arrays of mutexes), pseudo-random non-repeating
numbers, symmetric encoding and decoding, IEEE 754 representations support.
Tables management and strings editing are described in separate documents
see Tables and Strings edit. The library is kept conform to both Ada 95 and
Ada 2005 language standards.
Changes to the version 3.15:
- Bug fix in the package Storage_Streams. The bug was caused by an overflow
in index computations.
Dmitry A. Kazakov
- Prev by Date: Re: basic question on Ada tasks and running on different cores
- Next by Date: Re: Little people supporting Ada, possibly through AdaCore?
- Previous by thread: basic question on Ada tasks and running on different cores
- Next by thread: Last CFP- CyberSecurity - Malaysia - IEEE