ACM HILT 2012 conference - Paper proposal deadline approaching!
- From: Greg G <greggicca@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 07:48:04 -0700 (PDT)
High Integrity Language Technology - HILT 2012
ACM SIGAda's Annual International Conference
Paper/tutorial PROPOSAL submission: June 29
Industrial presentation PROPOSAL: August 1
Boston, Mass., USA
December 2-6, 2012
Sponsored by ACM SIGAda
DARPA, Information Innovation Office
MIT, Dept. of Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering Sys. Div.
MIT, Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Harvard University, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
High integrity software must not only meet correctness and performance
criteria but also satisfy stringent safety and/or security demands,
typically entailing certification against a relevant standard. A
significant factor affecting whether and how such requirements are met
is the chosen language technology and its supporting tools: not just the
programming language(s) but also languages for expressing
specifications, program properties, domain models, and other attributes
of the software or overall system.
HILT 2012 will provide a forum for experts from academia/research,
industry, and government to present the latest findings in designing,
implementing, and using language technology for high integrity software.
To this end we are soliciting technical papers, experience reports
(including experience in teaching), and tutorial proposals on a broad
range of relevant topics.
Please see the conference web site for more details and the Call for
HILT 2012 Publicity Chair
- Prev by Date: Re: about the new Ada 2012 pre/post conditions
- Next by Date: Re: about the new Ada 2012 pre/post conditions
- Previous by thread: Refactoring for error: cannot inline "X" (forward instance within enclosing body)
- Next by thread: Watch out Ada, here comes the new and "safe" C language