FASM Users can now Call HLA StdLib Routines

From: Randall Hyde (randyhyde_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 11/16/03

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 05:29:01 GMT

Odyssey, over at the Win32 ASM Community Board, has
created an include file for FASM users that allows them to
call many of the routines in the HLA Standard Library. I've
posted an early version of this header file on Webster at
http://webster.cs.ucr.edu/Page_AdvAsm/0_HLA4FASM.html
FASM users might want to check this out.

Those interested in helping out with this project might want to
check out
http://board.win32asmcommunity.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16040

It might also be a bit of a help to NASM users if someone were to do
the same thing for NASM (I'd do it, but I'm a bit snowed under right
now). Between the MASM and FASM header, skeleton, and demo
files, it should be pretty obvious to any NASM programmer what needs
to be done.

For any FASM users looking for a project, the header file above is
for Windows; a Linux version would be cool to have, too (then FASM
users could more easily port programs between Windows and Linux,
just like HLA).
Cheers,
Randy Hyde