Re: HLA v2.x and / or LASM suggestion: Win32 Resources

From: Odyssey (silk_odyssey_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/10/04

Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:03:54 -0400

"Betov" <betov@free.fr> wrote in message
news:XnF946C9F182234Abetovfreefr@213.228.0.32...
> "Odyssey" <silk_odyssey@hotmail.com> écrivait news:btoq8o$9av76$1@ID-
> 213936.news.uni-berlin.de:
>
> > The worst thing you can do to HLA is ignore it. I
> > wonder where HLA would have been without you. :):):)
>
> I really love this Randall-clone-like argumentation.

LOL well if the argument is true no need to change it :)

> I much less love having Randall-clones coming out, but,
> Well,... Assembly will much probably win against Randall
> and Randall-clones.

ok :) :):)

> If i may repeat myself: Go and write some impressive App
> with HLA, it you like to, Odyssey. Impress me. (And given
> the regular HLA releases incompatibilities, do it fast ;).

Any requests? :) I doubt you would consider any app written with
HLA to be impressive :)

> Betov.
>
> < http://betov.free.fr/RosAsm.html >

---

  • Re: International Peace March (19th / 20th March 2005)
    ... It has just been shown that RosAsm symbolmanagement is close to the best! ... This quiet implementation, based on Randall advice, that you claim, how ... If he does this to save assembly, and the programming art, as an example ... HLA is not an assmebler. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: A sample RosAsm macro (actually a whole set)
    ... > The Half A Wannabee wrote: ... I like your style Beth, but you are showing ignorance now. ... Randall is not even in the postion that he is able ... When you defend HLA Beth, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: International Peace March (19th / 20th March 2005)
    ... > real, he stabs the works or RosAsm, again and again. ... him give Randall any credit for them. ... Some are under the impression that a processer-specific assembler may ... make HLA look bad. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: HLA History
    ... > between Frank and Randall achieved into nothing but Randall ... There is no possible comparison between RosAsm ... > and HLA, and between me and Randall Hyde. ... > all at once, an Assembler, a Disassembler, a Debugger, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: RosAsm - right click
    ... via HLA to asm, is not needed. ... Asm is much easier than HLA. ... Since Randall keeps comming back, ... I think Rene are very correct in his ...
    (alt.lang.asm)