Re: A sample RosAsm macro (actually a whole set)

From: The Half A Wannabee ("The)
Date: 02/09/04

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 05:56:17 +0100

"John Dahlman" <jrdahlman2@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:4a892d37.0402081859.af17b58@posting.google.com...
> After I posted this macro'd RosAsm code:
>
> And I'm sure you're all laughing at so much work for something that
> would be
> so trivial in other macro systems...

He :-) You are very interesting to read. If you havent, you should write a
book about assembly or something. And I can see you have studied macros. But
for my poor little head, this wouldnt even be trivial to know how, let alone
_why_ to implement in any macrosystem. If I even did understand correctly,
yes I tried to follow it all, you went to all this trouble to conclude that
for this "spesific" task of writing basic like syntax in RosAsm, without a
preparser to do the work for you, RosAsm is a bit hard ? Okey. I can live
with that.

Anyway. It allways is nice to hear someone going to the job with such
entusiam and obvious dedication as you do. And you made me learn more about
RosAsm macrosystem. Maybe it will come in handy. Thank you.

It will be interessting to hear what Betov has to say.....