Re: A (mild-mannered) defense of RosAsm

From: Betov (
Date: 02/09/04

Date: 09 Feb 2004 10:20:19 GMT

qual1 <> écrivait news:c07fa2$31m$

> RosAsm doesn't have to worry about backward compatability as no one
> it long enough to know what a old version looks like. Also since it
> takes years to update RosAsm you don't have to worry about it in your
> current code which doesn't do anything anyway.
> Delete that pile of crap and go to Iraq where the us army can give you
> nice welcome :)

Much consistency, here, small head.

On first point, just to let you know, there _are_
RosAsm users, like Anvar, who are there since the
earlier days. RosAsm itself is updated, around
once a week, at least. RosAsm updates, along these
5+ years past of developements have _never_ broken
any downward compatibility for users Sources. And
the RosAsm Page for [Users Demos] contains... users

On second point, having an HLA and MASM defender
introducing himself as a new-US-nazi perfectely
matches with my own views that there _are_
relationships between ethic, politic, and
programming Art. Thanks for letting us know
your are a sub-shiet.

< >

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The Randall Hyde lies go on
    ... > Has HLA or RosAsm actually been used to write anything of note? ... There is a Page called [Users Demos] at RosAsm ... Applications, we use everydays, yet, but the ...
  • Re: Evolution
    ... in Asm (including one at RosAsm Pages, in the Users Demos ... sections - Though this seems to me of zero interrest... ...