Re: A (mild-mannered) defense of RosAsm

From: Betov (betov_at_free.fr)
Date: 02/09/04

Date: 09 Feb 2004 10:20:19 GMT

qual1 <qual1@noreply.com> écrivait news:c07fa2$31m$1@news.netins.net:

> RosAsm doesn't have to worry about backward compatability as no one
uses
> it long enough to know what a old version looks like. Also since it
> takes years to update RosAsm you don't have to worry about it in your
> current code which doesn't do anything anyway.
>
> Delete that pile of crap and go to Iraq where the us army can give you
> nice welcome :)

:))

Much consistency, here, small head.

:))

On first point, just to let you know, there _are_
RosAsm users, like Anvar, who are there since the
earlier days. RosAsm itself is updated, around
once a week, at least. RosAsm updates, along these
5+ years past of developements have _never_ broken
any downward compatibility for users Sources. And
the RosAsm Page for [Users Demos] contains... users
Demos.

On second point, having an HLA and MASM defender
introducing himself as a new-US-nazi perfectely
matches with my own views that there _are_
relationships between ethic, politic, and
programming Art. Thanks for letting us know
your are a sub-shiet.

Betov.

< http://betov.free.fr/RosAsm.html >