Some changes to Webster

From: Randall Hyde (randyhyde_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 10/27/04

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:28:06 GMT

Hi All!

I've been making several cosmetic changes to Webster recently.
Stop by and check them out.
I've also grabbed a couple of domain names to make it easier
to get to various pages on Webster, including:

http://www.WriteGreatCode.com
http://www.ArtOfAssembly.com or http://www.ArtOfAsm.com
http://www.parodeities.org

Of course, you can still access Webster's main page using
the original URL: http://webster.cs.ucr.edu.
Furthermore, no links have changed, so nothing should be
broken out there. The URLs above are just forwarded to
various pages on Webster.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Some changes to Webster
    ... Randy wrote: ... > I've been making several cosmetic changes to Webster recently. ... In the words of Austin Powers, "Groovy, baby!" ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Strings in asm
    ... chapter on string manipulation in "The Art ... of Assembly Language Programming" on ... Webster at http://webster.cs.ucr.edu. ... Randy Hyde ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Count-down to 4,000,000
    ... Webster is strictly a non-profit site. ... Done for love, not money. ... Randy Hyde ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • HLA v1.75 is now available on Webster
    ... HLA v1.75 is now up on Webster at ... Randy Hyde ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.lang.asm)