Re: HAY BETOV, when will you fix the RosAsm data structures ?

randyhyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx écrivait news:1114195673.038755.56730
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

>> Can you really believe that anybody - but your
>> usual buddies - will give any credit to your
>> insane lies and swindling?
>>
>> Do you really believe that the reader cannot
>> download RosAsm, and cannot give it any try?
>>

> Sure. And I'll be more than happy to supply the source file that
> crashes RosAsm every time so they can see for themselves.

???!!!...

And you can really think that your File could be of
interrest for somebody?

???!!!...

I already told you that, for doing the modification,
in RosAsm, so that it could compute your bullshit, is
_ONE_ instruction.

I have also told you that i will never write this
instruction, because i have absolutely no reason to
write it.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org/ >

  • Re: HAY BETOV, when will you fix the RosAsm data structures ?
    ... And I'll be more than happy to supply the source file that ... >> crashes RosAsm every time so they can see for themselves. ... > instruction, because i have absolutely no reason to ... absolutely no reason to use RosAsm. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • After a year, RosAsm still crashes
    ... >> that bug in the symbol table management code that causes your assembler ... His complaint, in this regard, is that I had stripped the source file ... > equates but at least some code or data. ... to the file, it still crashes RosAsm. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Why RosAsm Breaks on a large number of symbols
    ... > Perhaps you try to insert some code in-between the labels and try again. ... I reduced the complexity of the source file to aid Rene in locating the ... this to be a valid "assembly program," the bottom line is that RosAsm ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: HLA Stdlib v2.2 is now available.
    ... A RosAsm Mono-Source can be devided into TITLEs Sub-Sources, ... when multiple programmers are making changes to the *same* source file ... most traditional source code control ... HLA is maintained using Subversion/Tortoise. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Unicode Support
    ... Re-read it and if you find a single reference to HLA, AoA, Randy, anything ... RosAsm "students", who appear NOT to be being taught the facts by you at ... those with sufficient programming experience _ALREADY ... Resources are placed in a separate source file for the resource ...
    (alt.lang.asm)