Re: int 10h AX = 4F00h

And i think this web is wrong
http://www.inversereality.org/tutorials/graphics%20programming/videomodesVESA.html

It said : "Notice that we are filling in vesainfo.VESASignature with
"VESA" before calling the interrupt. This tells the BIOS that we are
requesting VESA information, VESA 2.0 items WILL NOT BE FILLED IN! The
new standard is to fill in the signature with "VBE2" so that all VESA
2+ information will be filled in!" , I don't know i have vesa 1.0 or
2.0, how can i fill in before calling the interrupt, and i have
tested, even i don't fill in the signature field before calling the
interrupt, i still get the correct information, except the OEM name
field problem as above.
thanks

.