Re: The Betov Digest

August 18:
========

I begun programming in 1968, ass-hole. So, i perfectly know
that Libraries existed with Assembly in the past. At a time,
this method was used to save from _minutes_ of Compilations.
Then, it was re-used as an HLL Method, because of the Myth
of Code-Reuse, pushed by idiots like you, and Mister Bill
Gates.

:)

Betov.

  • Sewerage Treatment Works in action
    ... Betov. ... Hey, ass-hole, instead of commenting on RosAsm, why ... Mind you, ass-hole, many guys, here, know what an Assembler ... between FASM Macros, and RosAsm Macros, that will be with ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: RosAsm is the Fastest of All Actual Assemblers
    ... > Betov wrote: ... > Rene's continued personal attacks on people and name-calling, ... > Rene making unsubstantiated claims about RosAsm. ... PSHow goes you HLL Pre-Parser, ass-hole? ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: POLIB util
    ... > Betov wrote: ... Not exactely, ass-hole. ... HLA victim, that is to say a poor boy who understand ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Interesting Web Site on Open Source Development
    ... > Betov wrote: ... Assembler, and enough _promoted_ it for feeling free ... of any kind of respect against such an ass-hole. ... significatively competent. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Updated link to the HLA Adventure book
    ... "Betov" replied to what I can't see: ... I was absolutely right about Wolfgang in my earlier post and *you* ... |> were the one being "intellectually dishonest". ... I may use the term 'ass-hole' to call on close friends with a twinkle, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)