Re: Windows Assembly

"f0dder" <f0dder_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> écrivait
news:43273ad8$0$84014$edfadb0f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Betov wrote:
>

> *snip*
>
> I think the main problem wit the RosAsm documentation is that it's not
> available in some "planish" text format. If you had used plain text or
> HTML, people would be able to use whatever viewer/editor they're
> comfortable with. This includes the ability to use custom stylesheets
> for people with visual impairments (or who just don't like the default
> colors/fonts), print on paper and read offline, etc.

This is a good critic, as long as the Tool i wrote
for viewing the Documentation is still way below the
quality of, say the Windows "Help" thingie (no Print,
no text search Functionalities, no side TreeView,...).

We will improve this in time...

Nevertheless, i do not think that a "low quality Help
System" could be any difficulty in the reading. Would
the rtf be made html, the texts would remain the same,
as well as there linked organization.

My plan is rather to improve the actual Viewer, and to
extend its functions, up to the level of real Windows
Help System, than to change the Format of 2 Megas of
Documentations splitted into more than 600 Files...

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

  • Re: How to use Python well?
    ... That also happens with html docs, with the single page vs. chunked ... My main criticism of the man format is that it does not provide both. ... I often have to refer to the bash documentation. ... rather trite manual pages that ship with GNU this/that/the-other). ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: CPM3 Time and Date stamping, question
    ... documentation is the documentation." ... Is BBC BASIC using the same file format for all ... Any dating system that uses a monotonically incrementing number ... 0000H is *NOT* used by the CP/M date... ...
    (comp.os.cpm)
  • Re: Quick selection of paragraph formats in Microsoft Word
    ... For real time documentations where format is important (e.g., ... because they allow the paragraph formats to be mapped into function keys ... through to make sure I am fully satisfied with my documentation and typing ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Quick selection of paragraph formats in Microsoft Word
    ... Go to Tools> Customize> Keyboard. ... For real time documentations where format is important (e.g., ... through to make sure I am fully satisfied with my documentation and typing ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Feedback on New Documentation Center ...
    ... format and content but as a usable and pedagogical tool I can't think ... I've certainly criticized the previous documentation in many ways as ... it's nice to know somebody w/ some clout in the proper area at TMW is reading. ... I've asked before if TMW has a formal Standard-like document for Matlab or whether it continues to add features refine behavior more-or-less ad hoc to fit newer ideas. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)