King Log vs King Stork

As a result of a number of complaints that I was allowing too much of the
gamesmanship from this newsgroup to seep into clax86, I am raising the
alert level -- perhaps "even gone a bit too far, to drive the message
home". If a post even hints at being part of an ongoing dispute from this
newsgroup, it will be returned, with a suggestion that it be posted here.

Please do not take this personally. :-)

-- The clax86 moderator

  • Re: Fnord
    ... this newsgroup is in very bad general disarray for over ... Would raising a person from the dead be an example ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Madhuse on Castle Street
    ... or raising yet again a subject that has been extensively ... Google Groups has archives of all posts made ... Enter "rec.music.dylan" as the newsgroup name in the Newsgroup: ... many posts to rec.music.dylan about Thin Man have been made by Ed ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: STEALTH
    ... Why are you talking to her in this newsgroup? ... Talking to former co-worker, an assertive woman, with male mindset yet ... raising 5 children, ...