Re: King Log vs King Stork

My,

How bitter the grapes of wrath, now Betov will have to try and flog his
propaganda on a level playing field where he cannot even make 1st base.

Even with the playing field tilted 90 degrees in his favour, with a
mouth the size of Betov's, he would manage to fall off the side. :)

Regards,

hutch at movsd dot com

  • Re: (NBC) Hillary vs Obama
    ... After all, fundies vote for fundie candidates, blacks vote for black ... certainly her gender is an issue, ... Once we get a level playing field, I'm sure race, gender, religion will become irrelevant. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: If Obama Loses....
    ... If this were true, you would be willing to debate the issues on a level playing field, comparing the positions and recent accomplishments of all three viable candidates. ... Care to debate positions on vet benefits, education, health care, ... ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: UPA v Ambush - right this wrong
    ... The rules definitely do NOT create a level playing field. ... so then you agree with me that the game rules do not provide a level ... You said yesterday that the players themselves are too close to the game to ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: interesting OWS comment from an Occupier (Occupy Portland)
    ... playing field" is pretty much impossible - and that's kind of the ... status and lack of competition and innovation - much less the ... stranglehold unions have with discourage excellence and merit. ... Unions are totally against a "level playing field" ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: The REAL Disaster (NDC)
    ... >> Life is NEVER a level playing field. ... Scot ...
    (rec.music.gdead)