Re: Readkey and Testkey

Betov wrote:

> As your post seems to be interresting for nobody,
> i am afraid you could feel a bit frustrated. So,
> here we go:
>
> Too bad you are not using RosAsm: You would have
> had more than 200 "&VK_EQUATES" for free, without
> any hand written definition.

Why, I just followed you lead and did a little "cut & paste"
programming here, cutting those declarations from the "w.hhf" header
file. Seemed like the thing to do when posting to a newsgroup like this
one, so people could see the actual values without having to download
w.hhf and located the pertinent equates.

I really don't understand what your comment about "free" is all about.
Anyone who wants those equates can download w.hhf for themselves. It's
public domain. And code doesn't get any freer than that.

Cheers,
Randy Hyde

  • Re: Jonathan Ross Show In Decline
    ... >But nobody is buying the stuff that's being trafficked by copiers. ... >>I don't believe that the vast majority of people want to deny artists ... >how you, above, go on about record companies, because as everyone ... >who download music for free send something off to the creator of the ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Great Courses. Experiencing Hubble
    ... "nobody at home:" ... Thanks to Google's great pirate search engine, you can download the ... Toys'R'Us and other novelty and party stores. ... I have never had a parrot or a blunderbuss on my holiday ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: A beginner in DirectX - A question about DrawIndexedPrimitive
    ... full download. ... 170 MB I'm afraid, but there's still plenty ... I thought so too (plenty of them) when seeing multiple pages of hits. ... with a whopping 15 KByte a second. ...
  • Re: Its a classic!
    ... So, don't bother with it. ... they don't, nobody dies, nobody goes bankrupt and nobody starts a war. ... D/L manager with a resume option, the chances of such a protracted ... download managing to run to completion were quite slim. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: What are these system files ?
    ... system files, and I am afraid to delete them (since Windows puts the ... I have recently been trying to download some mp3 music files, ... but Windows gives me the warning that they are ... I would think it would be safe to delete them, but I am afraid ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)