Re: Readkey and Testkey
- From: Betov <betov@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Nov 2005 10:03:50 GMT
"randyhyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <randyhyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> écrivait
>> Too bad you are not using RosAsm: You would have
>> had more than 200 "&VK_EQUATES" for free, without
>> any hand written definition.
> I really don't understand what your comment about "free" is all about.
That's because my Net Address ends with "free.fr",
< http://rosasm.org >
- Prev by Date: Re: Readkey and Testkey
- Next by Date: Re: GAS struc
- Previous by thread: Re: Readkey and Testkey
- Next by thread: Microsoft begins push towards 64-bit processors