Re: ///Wannabee Rants

På Sun, 14 Jan 2007 06:44:21 +0100, skrev Evenbit <nbaker2328@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

T.M. Sommers wrote:

No one is going to
waste their time trying to explain anything to someone with your
attitude.

Actually, this NG is proof that the above statement is false about 90%
of the time. Ever see a lengthy thread where all the participants
actually _agree_ on the subjects of their conversation?

Nathan.

:))

- HLA is great!
- Yes it is, you are right.
- Isnt it nice ???
- Yeeeahhh!
- Arhrhrgoumr
- cool
- And its an assembler too!
- Indeed, an assmbler!!
- ma, I am an assembler programmer!!!
- Yeah, great!
- Cool.
- Great!
- Did you read it?
- no, but its cool stuff. Published and everything.
- Yeah. They say Randall Hyde wrote the Aoa as well.
- Jeeesuss. The Art of Assembly!!!!
- Yeah. Cool. Its written in PDF though.
- I dont mind. Cant write stuff like that in asm, straight away can you?
- Yeah. You are SO right....
- Cool.
- Yeah.
- Incredible.
- Great!
- But how about it Leo, time for the DELLdo speach now?
- Yeah. Cool. (Sucking on the mic, DELLdo DELLdo DELLdo, I love my DELLdo).

  • Re: The Greatest Lesson Ive Learned
    ... Yeah, silly kids right out of school, miseducated prima donas with no ... Seems Install was using OLD APIs and the long wrapped to a negative ... Did I say it was written in assembler? ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: a simple beginer question
    ... Yeah, maybe you know where does the above line come from, but this is ... I am a new new beginer of Assmebly and I just read some tutorials and ... Alas, depending on which assembler you're using, the ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: a simple beginer question
    ... Yeah, maybe you know where does the above line come from, but this is ... I am a new new beginer of Assmebly and I just read some tutorials and ... Alas, depending on which assembler you're using, the ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: The Greatest Lesson Ive Learned
    ... Yeah, silly kids right out of school, miseducated prima donas with no ... My most bizarre teksport call was when the spanking new 2G HDs came ... Seems Install was using OLD APIs and the long wrapped to a negative ... Did I say it was written in assembler? ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: Fastcode CompareStr B&V 0.2
    ... Anders Isaksson wrote: ... Yeah, CompareStr is not the easiest to make faster. ... I don't think it's possible in plain Pascal, must probably be assembler. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)