URGENT

Q1:

(a) Write an assembly language program to accept a decimal number and
display it's two's complement representation in binary and hexadeimal
formats.

(b) Write an 8086 assembly language program that will compute:
2.0* log10 X for x = 0.1, 1.0, 10.0, 100.5, 1000.0, and six other
values using a loop. All values are in the single-precision (short
real) format.
(c ) Write a program that will input a positive integer and print
out the list of its prime factors. Comment on the run time of your
algorithm and state any limitations that you have imposed on the input
integers.
(d) Write an assembly language program to implement the queue
management.

  • Iterate before loop end
    ... several formats. ... end of each loop. ... Iterate statement that would cause the loop to act as if it had ... Here's my sample code. ...
  • Re: FORSTY - The Fortran Styler :-)
    ... so common to twist code to force it to fit the construct. ... inside and before the loop. ... or named character constants for formats. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Inconsistent error in code
    ... I have some code that exports resource availability to Excel and ... formats an Out of Office report. ... Loop ...
    (microsoft.public.project.vba)
  • RE: copying numerous formats from a VLOOKUP
    ... you can use the Find method inside of a For/Each loop. ... Dim rngSource As Range ... Set rngFound = rngSource.Cells.Find(_ ... I also need the VBA to copy the formulas, not just the formats, from the ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Matlab file writing
    ... within the for loop). ... % open files to write the zone number ... msg = s.GetDataRecord; ... % write zone number in two formats ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)