- From: Umesh <fraternitydisposal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 May 2007 08:58:03 -0700
(a) Write an assembly language program to accept a decimal number and
display it's two's complement representation in binary and hexadeimal
(b) Write an 8086 assembly language program that will compute:
2.0* log10 X for x = 0.1, 1.0, 10.0, 100.5, 1000.0, and six other
values using a loop. All values are in the single-precision (short
(c ) Write a program that will input a positive integer and print
out the list of its prime factors. Comment on the run time of your
algorithm and state any limitations that you have imposed on the input
(d) Write an assembly language program to implement the queue
- Prev by Date: Re: Conversion of two integers ?
- Next by Date: Re: URGENT
- Previous by thread: Conversion of two integers ?
- Next by thread: Re: URGENT