Re: ReactOS takes another big hit
- From: kistjebier@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:30:36 -0700
On 10 jun, 08:59, Betov <b...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"r...@xxxxxxxxxx" <r...@xxxxxxxxxx> écrivaitnews:1181326052.414652.79900@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
almost no question that any clone of Windows is going to infringe on
several patents that Microsoft holds.
By the way, clown (answering to one of your trolls who posted
something similar at the ReactOS Board, tonight...), the so
called "Sources Leak Affair", and the piracies committed to
ReactOS, are the complete demonstration that MicroSoft would
have real difficulties with attacking a GPLed project on that
If you do not understand what i am saying, re-read my answer
to Alex, and, with your IQ under 80, try to understand what
i am suggesting.
Gee, you must be lonely being up against the world all by yourself,
and reading with your eyes half open doesn't help that either.
- Prev by Date: Re: Nasm 0.99.01 available
- Next by Date: Re: Nasm 0.99.01 available
- Previous by thread: Re: ReactOS takes another big hit
- Next by thread: Re: ReactOS takes another big hit