Re: Rene can't handle AoA's Success

"rhyde@xxxxxxxxxx" <rhyde@xxxxxxxxxx> écrivait
news:1182270444.691563.176920@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I'm surprised you can't follow this short thread back to kistjeb's
post that I was referring to

I am not used to answer to your trolls, clown:

I have enough job with their master, and the topic of this
Thread is 100% clear: Just open the very first one, if you
do not recall of what _you_ are talking about.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

  • Re: Rene cant handle AoAs Success
    ... post that I was referring to ... I am not used to answer to your trolls, clown: ... I have enough job with their master, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Horses Arse
    ... >The clown says to him 'Sir - are you the front end of an ass'? ... >am a master of ready wit and stunning repartee. ... the master of ready wit and stunning repartee went ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Horses Arse
    ... The clown says to him 'Sir - are you the front end of an ass'? ... "Don't worry," said the master of ready wit and stunning repartee, "I ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: TMA Assembler?
    ... Maybe, clown. ... I also would like to become a great Asm Master and teacher ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Utopia (spoilers)
    ... brilliant performance as the Master by prancing around like camp pantomime ... clown at the end. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)