Re: Rene can't handle AoA's Success

"rhyde@xxxxxxxxxx" <rhyde@xxxxxxxxxx> écrivait
news:1182287276.913605.308240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I would agree that languages like C/C++, Pascal, and what-not
that have in-line assembly capabilities aren't particularly good
vehicles for learning assembly language

Languages offering inline Asm are NOT AT ALL languages for
learning Assembly. They are languages, with which one can
learn inline Assembly. That is, the very first step in
learning the basics of Assembly Instructions.

Now, what i am pointing to is that your HLL, not offering
inline Assembly, is _NOT EVEN_ a tool for learning Inline
Assembly.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

  • Re: Embedding assembler in a language
    ... due to setting copro mask inline and using FPU ... unportable as assembler. ... languages, VM based languages, VB etc, and ... That way SSE instructions or other ...
    (comp.lang.misc)
  • Re: functional languages with inline Intel ASM?
    ... > ASM capabilities? ... Delphiand Kylixhave their own inline assemblers, ... MOV EAX, True ... These languages were designed for the x86 platform, ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Re: What is the most fast sorting algorithm?
    ... comparison you would inline the compare function straight into the sort ... language to inline it. ... This can be done in many languages, but unfortunately not easily in C. ... the virtual machine could notice ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Lets organize our Delphi code
    ... inline variable declarations in various spots. ... Java and C#, I don't like the inline declaration of variables in ... these languages. ... I love to have my method declarations in the interface ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)