Re: The Twelve Propaganda lessons

Frank Kotler <fbkotler@xxxxxxxxxxx> écrivait news:2mRgi.13991$XH5.7182
@trndny02:

Betov wrote:

"The pioneers take the land, the farmers get the fields".

I thought it was "the pioneers get the arrows... (the students get the
shaft)"... or something like that...

Oh, yes!!! Sorry:

"The pioneers get the arrows, the farmers get the land"

Right, Master Pdf?

:)

Many thanks, Frank. Now that you have to Ascii version
of the "Twelve Propaganda Lessons", you can go on proof-
reading, until it could be perfect and ready for the port
to the various national languages.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

  • Burmese government land grab: Farmers without rights - U Myo and Lane Weir
    ... Burmese government land grab: Farmers without rights - U Myo and Lane Weir ...
    (soc.culture.burma)
  • Agflation", conservation, and the loss of wildlands in America
    ... Environment, Ethanol, Externalities, Law of Supply, Market failure, ... Farmers Spurn Conservation Program - New York Times ... farmers around $50 per acre of land per year to NOT grow food. ...
    (rec.animals.wildlife)
  • Sora beans and the land reform
    ... As we cast our minds to the state of agriculture a few years ago, ... The only viable project being run by most of the new farmers is the ... When the government embarked on the chaotic land reform exercise to ... The vandalism of farm equipment by farm invaders and the mass ...
    (soc.culture.zimbabwe)
  • Communist Cuban solution: private farms
    ... Living on a plot of land just big enough to graze four dairy cows, Diaz produces enough milk to sell about four quarts a day to the state. ... This is independent production on a tiny scale, but it has proved so efficient that Cuba has decided on a major expansion of its program to distribute underused and fallow farmland to private farmers and cooperatives. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Buy DANISH!
    ... Right now the EU pays farmers to set aside arable land to prevent ... From field prep and maintenance up through fertilizer and other ... "Biomass" for conversion to biodiesel may bring. ...
    (sci.military.naval)