Re: The Twelve Propaganda lessons

Frank Kotler <fbkotler@xxxxxxxxxxx> écrivait news:2mRgi.13991$XH5.7182
@trndny02:

Betov wrote:

"The pioneers take the land, the farmers get the fields".

I thought it was "the pioneers get the arrows... (the students get the
shaft)"... or something like that...

Oh, yes!!! Sorry:

"The pioneers get the arrows, the farmers get the land"

Right, Master Pdf?

:)

Many thanks, Frank. Now that you have to Ascii version
of the "Twelve Propaganda Lessons", you can go on proof-
reading, until it could be perfect and ready for the port
to the various national languages.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

  • Burmese government land grab: Farmers without rights - U Myo and Lane Weir
    ... Burmese government land grab: Farmers without rights - U Myo and Lane Weir ...
    (soc.culture.burma)
  • Agflation", conservation, and the loss of wildlands in America
    ... Environment, Ethanol, Externalities, Law of Supply, Market failure, ... Farmers Spurn Conservation Program - New York Times ... farmers around $50 per acre of land per year to NOT grow food. ...
    (rec.animals.wildlife)
  • Sora beans and the land reform
    ... As we cast our minds to the state of agriculture a few years ago, ... The only viable project being run by most of the new farmers is the ... When the government embarked on the chaotic land reform exercise to ... The vandalism of farm equipment by farm invaders and the mass ...
    (soc.culture.zimbabwe)
  • Re: Buy DANISH!
    ... Right now the EU pays farmers to set aside arable land to prevent ... From field prep and maintenance up through fertilizer and other ... "Biomass" for conversion to biodiesel may bring. ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Agrarian reform has disempowered todays farmer
    ... Talking about today's farmer, today's farmer is a peasant with no agricultural training or ability to finance anything except, perhaps, a small plot of weedy corn. ... ZanuPF say the land has been returned to the indigenous people. ... What's worse is that thousands of these settlers have been booted off their plots to make way for zanuPF heavyweighs who have taken over massive tracks of land in this uncontrolled free-for-all zanupf land grab. ... These new farmers rely entirely on the regimes handouts. ...
    (soc.culture.zimbabwe)