Re: Why do we use different files for C ?

Betov wrote:
"rhyde@xxxxxxxxxx" <rhyde@xxxxxxxxxx> écrivait news:1187885733.285069.155430@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

[...]

Glad you are back, clown, your last minion is gone.

:))

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

You better not be talking about me behind my back, you farceur.

I'll still be here *long* after you're dead and forgotten. Then, you'll be nothing but a bad memory in everyone's mind.

I learned assembler using HLA and "The Art of Assembly Language Programming". So I'm *proud* to be a "Minion". Thanks, Randy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work and make some more money, writing *Real* (TM) Assembly programs, using MASM32 (Thanks, Steve), where it's possible for me to link libraries and several object files together. It's much easier that way. ;)

--Joel D.

.