Re: Why do we use different files for C ?

Betov wrote:
"rhyde@xxxxxxxxxx" <rhyde@xxxxxxxxxx> écrivait news:1187885733.285069.155430@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

[...]

Glad you are back, clown, your last minion is gone.

:))

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

You better not be talking about me behind my back, you farceur.

I'll still be here *long* after you're dead and forgotten. Then, you'll be nothing but a bad memory in everyone's mind.

I learned assembler using HLA and "The Art of Assembly Language Programming". So I'm *proud* to be a "Minion". Thanks, Randy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work and make some more money, writing *Real* (TM) Assembly programs, using MASM32 (Thanks, Steve), where it's possible for me to link libraries and several object files together. It's much easier that way. ;)

--Joel D.

  • Re: Mobile numbers
    ... I should have saved them to the sim card, but they lay in the now dead phone's memory. ... Could anyone who wouldn't mind me having their number please email it to me please using the address in my headers. ... BOTAFOT #4 ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Mobile numbers
    ... I should have saved them to the sim card, but they lay in the now dead phone's memory. ... Could anyone who wouldn't mind me having their number please email it to me please using the address in my headers. ... BOTAFOT #4 ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: ASTs in assembler
    ... Absolutely I don't mean optimizing what has written by the programmer. ... idea of the assembler being able to have a "big picture" of the source. ... Because of the amount of memory modern machines have, ... Why not read macro bodies from macro symbol table? ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Article - Buying a computer? Ask these 3 questions!
    ... unit (monitor, processor, memory, disk space). ... reliable assembler to purchase the components ... top up the warranty period. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ASTs in assembler
    ... Absolutely I don't mean optimizing what has written by the programmer. ... idea of the assembler being able to have a "big picture" of the source. ... Many assemblers *do* use an internal representation so that then ... Because of the amount of memory modern machines have, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)