Re: Why do we use different files for C ?

kistjebier@xxxxxxxxxx écrivait news:1187960184.800634.309400
@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

both you and I know of
HLA v2.xx being a complete rewrite HLA v1.xx in HLA v1.9x, and the
reason of getting rid of the C/flex/bison kludge that currently
comprizes the HLA source. And you know that the outcome of that is yet
another assembler, written in fasm that time.

Ah! As we didn't hear of you since that time, i thought you
had understood, which, mind you, estonished me a little bit.
So, even when your Master Pdf explains to you what is what,
you fail to understand. Congratulations: When there will be
a nerds contest, you will be the winner.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

.