Re: Why do we use different files for C ?

On Aug 24, 10:43 am, Betov <be...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
kistjeb...@xxxxxxxxxx écrivait news:1187960184.800634.309400
@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

both you and I know of
HLA v2.xx being a complete rewrite HLA v1.xx in HLA v1.9x, and the
reason of getting rid of the C/flex/bison kludge that currently
comprizes the HLA source. And you know that the outcome of that is yet
another assembler, written in fasm that time.

Ah! As we didn't hear of you since that time, i thought you
had understood, which, mind you, estonished me a little bit.
So, even when your Master Pdf explains to you what is what,
you fail to understand. Congratulations: When there will be
a nerds contest, you will be the winner.

:)

Betov.

<http://rosasm.org>

It seems you're the only one who believes in your lies these days.

-sevag.k
http://sevag.krikorian.googlepages.com

  • Re: HLA suggestions
    ... >>HLA source, ... >>1) Currently, to build HLA from scratch, one needs to get the compiler ... > For symbolic information, you can do this under Windows ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: dependency management
    ... will go through HLA source files and generate all the dependencies. ... That's not to say, of course, that I couldn't output dependency ... but most of them won't work at all on HLA source code. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Why do we use different files for C ?
    ... HLA v2.xx being a complete rewrite HLA v1.xx in HLA v1.9x, ... reason of getting rid of the C/flex/bison kludge that currently ... comprizes the HLA source. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: The Case Against RosAsm (#2)
    ... > manually coded headers (that's only because while HLA uses MASM, ... About the only catch is a one-line change in the HLA source in order ... If you don't like playing the the HLA source, ... (in fact, call that filter program ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: AoA Review
    ... > showing exemples in HLA, and how they translate into ASM. ... as the HLAPARSE compiler translates HLA source code into ...
    (alt.lang.asm)