Re: Why do we use different files for C ?

On Aug 25, 3:06 am, Betov <be...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"sevag.krikorian" <sevag.krikor...@xxxxxxxxx> écrivaitnews:1188003923.418252.85650@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

It seems you're the only one who believes in your lies these days.

Too bad that these are not my words, we are talking about,
but Master Pdf's words, who explained to this idiot how he
was already over with "writing FASM", as opposed to what
this idiot believes.

Betov.

<http://rosasm.org>

Like I said, you're the only one who believes in your own lies.
"writing FASM" is not a quote that can be attributed to Randall Hyde
in any way that you are implying.
I'm just wondering if it's pathological of malicious. Maybe a bit of
both.

-sevag.k
http://sevag.krikorian.googlepages.com

  • Re: Should of saved some runs for today
    ... besides, idiot, who made you the master of the King's English? ... WHO MAED U TEH MAST3R OF TEH KNGS ENGLISH.FUX!1!!!!11!1!!11!1!!1!!1 ... ENGLISH.FUK!1!11!!!11!1!1!11!!1!1 WTF LOL OF!!111!1!1 LOL ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: OT: new PC catch-22
    ... Major problems: ... Master, Primary Slave,Seconsdary Master and Secondary Slave all have ... a BIOS manufacturer then you are an idiot. ... I have seen problems where the CDROM ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Sad day for Mxsmanic
    ... He is a master of selectively quoting ... I don't think he's a master of much, and I don't think his intellectual ... has made anyone other than himself look like an idiot. ... Radio Free Earth ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: Having Endless Fun with my Battered Punching Bag, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups! LOL
    ... Peeler, wrote: ... sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The ... You are too retarded, poor little idiot! ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Whos the best guitarist/musicologist in the world?
    ... appearance of Stanley Yates..... ... the Master himself! ... Only time will tell what a idiot you are. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)