Re: RosAsm Documentation Absurdity

I gave an idea of improvement and you replies with your habitual
shit.
The possibility to add custom resource in the PE. The menu is done
and
you just have to add a submenu "Custom" and give the possibility to
choose the ID and the "TYPE" (because your are rigourous on the terms
used and I don't you to be confused as your understanding depends on
very few things).

Types and IDs are completely different things.

Now, as you fail to understand the problem, i recommend you
to write a "Custom" Resources Editor, and to try, by yourself,
to declare, for example, a Table of Strings Resources. Good
luck, child.

I don't know who fails to understand when you keep saying that IDs and
Types are different things when I never said the opposite.

When you will be over trying, you will understand by yourself
the reason why everybody uses specific Resources Editors.

Betov.

So I must understand that the resource editor in RosAsm is as usefull
as shit. That's what I was thinking anyway but YOU wrote it. Thanks
for approving my points.

Did I miss you brother.

.