Re: RosAsm Documentation Absurdity

I gave an idea of improvement and you replies with your habitual
shit.
The possibility to add custom resource in the PE. The menu is done
and
you just have to add a submenu "Custom" and give the possibility to
choose the ID and the "TYPE" (because your are rigourous on the terms
used and I don't you to be confused as your understanding depends on
very few things).

Types and IDs are completely different things.

Now, as you fail to understand the problem, i recommend you
to write a "Custom" Resources Editor, and to try, by yourself,
to declare, for example, a Table of Strings Resources. Good
luck, child.

I don't know who fails to understand when you keep saying that IDs and
Types are different things when I never said the opposite.

When you will be over trying, you will understand by yourself
the reason why everybody uses specific Resources Editors.

Betov.

So I must understand that the resource editor in RosAsm is as usefull
as shit. That's what I was thinking anyway but YOU wrote it. Thanks
for approving my points.

Did I miss you brother.

  • Re: Using Project for manufacturing
    ... The great advantage Project has for Custom manufacturers is distributed ... This is a simple audit after the production of Job A has been completed. ... I work for a door manufacturing company and we are wanting to use project to ... resources are not really people or at least one person. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Custom Meeting Request Form
    ... You could also use a custom property to track whether the message has been sent, so that you won't send it twice. ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... based on the custom Meeting Request Form and selected Resources E-mail has ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms)
  • Re: ASP.NET hosting & MS Access
    ... My understanding was the OLE DB and ODBC data resources demand full trust. ... We can't use a custom policy. ... In ISP environment, how can we allow users to use OLE DB and ODBC data ...
  • Re: Dialog, Custom Controls and Extension DLLs...
    ... In an Extension DLL, you have to make sure that you provide the mechanism for locating resources that are present in other modules and needed by Extension DLL. ... The custom control class is imported from a DLL. ... the return value was the hInstance of the exe. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Breaking RSA & Securing RSA
    ... >>It's not their mathematicians that I feel are the threat, ... but by their available resources. ... cpus, we're talking about custom engineered, custom designed, custom built ...
    (sci.crypt)