Re: Why do we use different files for C ?

On Aug 26, 11:42 am, Betov <be...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"rh...@xxxxxxxxxx" <rh...@xxxxxxxxxx> écrivaitnews:1188141953.347911.309880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

It is so much fun to watch you progress through the FUD

While you are at it, clown, please explain to your minions
how you will write FASM for HLA V.2 because i am afraid
that, dispiting your previous explanations, they have not
yet understood. Good teachers have sometimes to restart a
lesson, when the pupils fail, you know...

:)

Betov.

<http://rosasm.org>

Not too bright, are you? There is no FASM in HLA2.0, there hasn't
been a claim made by Randall of having written FASM.
You have failed this lesson, you'll need to restart by going back and
reading again those threads discussing HLA with FASM integration and
the threads discussing HLA2.0

But first... get a clue.

-sevag.k
http://sevag.krikorian.googlepages.com

  • Re: Help me about this question.
    ... As HLA really requires nothing more from FASM, ... I'll have to set up a Linux box to test this one of these days. ... Is it a "benefit" to be able to view code that won't assemble? ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Help me about this question.
    ... If you don't think that the FASM ... better source code formatting, then that explains why your source code ... complaining about the quality of the HLA standard library code? ... to compile its own Win32 Equates list, clown. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: HLA v1.90 is now available on Webster
    ... FASM is a good Assembler written by a guy called Thomasz Gritszar. ... FASM's code easier to read than the RosAsm source code, ... HLA is an absurd HLL Pre-Parser ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Help me about this question.
    ... No doubt you *can't*, clown. ... FASM application. ... complaining about the quality of the HLA standard library code? ... niche for people who want an assembler syntax that is similar to NASM ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: HLA and embedded controllers
    ... and supply you with code to use as I clean up the HLA stdlib. ... the FASM include files up and operational for FASM. ... and that new MASM requires .NET ... redefining MASM language with these macros. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)