Re: Gonzales, Another one bites the dust.

"hutch--" <hutch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
ratch,

Nonsense, it happened in the middle of an intense debate I had with
you
on a wacky political proposition you made. See reply #27
ofhttp://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=7350.15

You are right about the timing but you were banned for rule violation.
You can argue with me any old time but it will not be in the masm
forum, you have broken the rules too many times.

The rule being not to contradict or argue with you on political
matters.

Feel free to turn ALA to trash but it has already been done many time
before you so its nothing new.

At least it is honest and uncensored. Your forum allows only one
political view, namely yours. If another opinion is submitted too often, it
is called a "rules violation", i.e. it contradicts what Hutch says.

Delusions again, many people disagree with me over many things,

Not politics, and not for long.

No, you are just confusing your conduct with that of others, you were
banned for your conduct, you opinion was irrelevant.

Of course it was, expressing my opinion of your BS is bad conduct in
your forum.

Yes no doubt you will, if the irate grannies from Arizona don't get
you, Jim Carlock will. Which way do you want it, raped with a walking
frame or turned to mincemeat ?

None of the above.

You live dangerously, if the grannies don't get you Jim will. Think of
how you will look with a walking frame handle sticking out of your
mouth.

I like to live dangerously. Ratch

  • Re: OT ~ NOBODY saw this coming... right?!
    ... He stated his opinion, but that is all it is, an opinion. ... No doubt politics is involved. ... Libby acted at the VP's behest for political motivations. ... I should be given more lenient treatment than if the prosecution had ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Obama birth certificate conspiracy theorist.....
    ... recent deliberate murder by one of their minions only confirms it. ... If you would like a truly honest *opinion* I'll give you mine. ... After obama won I really got disillusioned ... it is to find answers in politics. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Um, Nob, heres what the army says...
    ... I'm not a member of the GOP and have only voted for one GOP ... I don't think your opinion in this case is ... >>He's not, he's just reacting to the politics of that moment, where the ... Whic the Democrats have a history of rying to subvert, ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • History is written by the winners
    ... opinion; Regardless of what you think, beleive, or ought to beleive - ... working with this agenda regardless of minute barriers; ... in lebanon, people marched for a greater inner achievement, which at ... My interest in politics hardly sparks when you read the daily 'dull' ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • Re: Um, Nob, heres what the army says...
    ... You state several times that what I said is "An opinion get to ... >He's not, he's just reacting to the politics of that moment, where the Dems ... second and third deployments, they come back and their jobs are gone. ... The old 'blame Clinton' conservative saw. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)