Re: HAY Keith, suck on this one.

Do you think one action by one loser defines our culture?

Ratch

I ought to agree with ratch.

Anyway racism is everywhere, in all countries around the world and you
seems to take this example to make your point on the US culture. I can
follow you about the war but not on your discourses about the US
culture. You makes generalisations that goes too far.

  • Re: veto power of ICC members
    ... Do you think that the west should act as a slave to India? ... There are plenty of COUNTRIES which doesnt follow western economic system ... American CULTURE is UNIVERSALLY ALL PERVASIVE, ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • British philosopher writes - "The Barbarians are Coming: How Our Decaying Civilization Will End,
    ... Barrier Only To Unarmed Invaders ... Declining Culture Vulnerable To Parasites ... In the last few decades those countries considered part of Western ... Hadrian's Wall in America ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • Re: OT: best presidential speeches
    ... same ratings agencies as your banks....BTW - are not most of the ... But you, and the other countries I mentioned, are largely ... and most other countries with second- or third-tier military capability ... the culture would respond by revealing a suppressed, ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Income Inequality?
    ... to do with culture), and I don't mean success in the fame and fortune ... suicide rate for children is very high and South Korea is even higher. ... If you look at the top 45 countries on the happiness index, ... Young people in Japan, though, aged 15-19, actually have a lower ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: CF Martin customer service responds to my rant about the Mexican made DX series.
    ... exporting no goods and service only our US dollars to buy goods and ... products are manufactured offshore in countries that have sharp views ... ethics and culture what we do is stab our selves in the back. ... rises up that not only set up a factory for low end guitars, ...
    (alt.guitar)