Re: simple 47 bits newbe ;_0

På Sun, 09 Sep 2007 16:32:20 +0100, skrev Betov <betov@xxxxxxx>:

//\\\\o//\\\\annabee <w@xxxxx> écrivait
op.tyd8pzkein6out@fasdfasdfasdfas:">news:op.tyd8pzkein6out@fasdfasdfasdfas:

mov edi 077E38CAE
call edi

What is this?

good question. it is what OLLY tells me 'USER32.MessageBoxA' resolve to.
for _another_ program.

eg olly will say:

mov edi user32.MessageBoxA

so. I wanted to see if it would resolve the same under RosAsm.

And it does.
Also after reboot.

but only if Rosasm contain at least one ordinary import.
works for other API then as well.

eg. Seems RosAsm doesnt build the PE properly without at least one API import.
which means that my

main:
nop
ret

only appear to run, but rather just doesnt do anything at all.
(under Rosasm 2.049a)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

  • Re: Gratitude in order !
    ... > I want to express my deep gratitude to the RosAsm team, ... > most amazing assembler in the world. ... While I am quite sure that the RosAsm development team deserves your ... programming consists of making a whole bunch of API calls to Windows, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: LuxAsm Development Team
    ... > If you want to port RosAsm to Linux, ... > relates to WIN32 API and replace it with appropriate X calls. ... So said, once done, the RosAsm Assembler standing alone would ... > Depending on how good it is, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: When to use Rosasm, when to use Masm?
    ... > RosAsm Symbols Table is buggy, and so on, and so ... This is the key "loop" of my translation of the directX9 tutorials to ... The only problems was because I sometimes misunderstood the API. ... the hardware is fast enough to ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: LuxAsm Development Team
    ... Beth wrote: ... > T.M. Sommers wrote: ... > the actual OS API calls and such that's the problem (of which RosAsm ...
    (alt.lang.asm)