Re: x86 instructions guide

"aku ankka" wrote:

If this info pages just really contain Hw-info then you might
fell as foolished ....
But if this pages contain what I need and search since long,
then I would be able to write my own "drivers" for KESYS.

It's part of a larger deal; AMD is releasing their Linux display
drivers under open source. I am missing something: what else does
driver author need than hardware specification? Tutorial how to do
specific things? If the hardware is well documented, that should be
enough (even if not conveniently so).

Right, a brief decription of the hardware will be enough anyway.
But I would need to study Linux in deep detail to correct interprete
this open source drivers.

Ok I'll look at the AMD-site if the latest released docs differ from
what I saw so far.

__
wolfgang

.