Re: HLA Stdlib v2.2 is now available.

Herbert Kleebauer <klee@xxxxxxxxx> écrivait news:46FF88FC.DF9D9187

Do you think RosAsm is any better?

I don't care of what you think about RosAsm.

Just because you use the
magic word "preparse" makes it all different?

Yes. "Pre-Parser", in the case of "HLL Pre-Parsers",
means *HLL*. This point is 100% clear.

Assembly programming means, ...

I don't care of what you think Assembly programming means.
I have my own meaning of it.

< >

Relevant Pages

  • Re: curiousity q? for the historians.
    ... FSVO "HLL"; it's not so high if it doesn't include bit testing. ... We don't have to care, ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
  • Re: Languages of multiple abstaction
    ... the low level languages. ... The abstraction level of HLL is higher, hence the compiler, using ... If a code is written in HLL and great care is taken to write the code ...
  • Re: 89C51ED2
    ... krw wrote: ... Why the heck would I care about that? ... Never used a HLL? ...