Re: Linux / NASM equivalent of Iczelion's Win32 assembly tut's

On Mar 7, 6:41 pm, Frank Kotler <fbkot...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Frank Kotler wrote:

{{ RE: sys_writev }}

Okay, seems to work like I thought... I don't know if it's "better" in
any sense... Another sys_call in my sys_call bag, anyway...

This function has interesting usefullness. Think about Paul's
adventure game, for instance... lots of strings printing to the screen
at one time.

Nathan.

  • Watsons Anime North 2010 Report - Part 4 (End): Sunday
    ... Okay. ... DVDs and CDs. ... trip leader is taking his sweet time getting his shit ... he produces a large paper shopping bag with ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Saw an odd thing
    ... > plastic containers out of the bag - he'd brought his own breakfast! ... and gone in the restaurant he preferred and ordered the remainder of what I ... but why eat what you don't want? ... Okay, okay, I take it back! ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN (no spoilers)
    ... from a protagonist "in over his head" ...and, as such, it's okay. ... if that's your bag, then you may think of last year's KISS KISS, BANG ... BANG ...to which LNS doesn't hold a candle. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Ms. Moon is a Harsh Racist
    ... appear, even to the most stupid or gullible, to improve security. ... Okay, maybe the bottom one or two percentile could fall for it. ... Metro announced that they did their first random warrantless bag ... in that not one passenger was eaten by a rabid crocodile all day. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)