Re: JWasm v1.9 - now 1.91!!!

Jwasm v 1.91 is available!

Thanks!

Still segfaults, though. :(

So I guess this is a "bug report", of sorts. I can provide the exact
code it fails on, if you want. (just objconv -fasm herbert's thingie)
Gdb says it fails at 0x806f6e9 in __fprtf_(), if that helps...

I need either the source or - at least - the object module, since I
have no idea what "herbert's thingie" might mean.

  • Re: JWasm v1.9 - now 1.91!!!
    ... Gdb says it fails at 0x806f6e9 in __fprtf_, ... have no idea what "herbert's thingie" might mean. ... The ".txt" file is Herbert's original post, the ".c" file is the source extracted from that, the ".asm" file is Agner Fog's "objconv -fasm hkanniec". ... I don't necessarily "expect" this to assemble - I downloaded Agner's "objconv" 'cause you mentioned it, intending to investigate the results on the Jwasm/Nasm X example (I said that was ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Macro error
    ... Thanks for the thought - but that change produces the exact same error. ... Not sure if I mentioned it, but the macro runs perfectly in Access 2k ... but upon conversion to 2k3 it fails. ... >> GoToControl CallPersonID ...
    (microsoft.public.access.macros)
  • Re: Fedora 17 - Only one kernel
    ... On 10.07.2012, Joe Zeff wrote: ... I've tried on it fails to boot with the exact same problem. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Direct3D problems
    ... I am getting the exact same problem it fails on 7 and 8 ... It is on my laptop, ... >Drivers from NVidia ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • RE: Where is the data I just inserted?
    ... If this fails to find anything, ... Then I perform the exact same SELECT statement that I first ... Charles K. Clarkson ... Prev by Date: ...
    (perl.beginners)