Re: [Q] What is @@:

From: Florian Liebig (spamtrap_at_crayne.org)
Date: 10/11/04

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:10:02 +0000 (UTC)

> Hi,
>
> I am reading some ASM programs written in MASM lately. Some of the source
> code have many
> predefined labels @@: . I've read the MASM reference manual, however, still
> can't understand

the use of @@ is by definition of microsoft when you use local labels. masm has
the option to make decisions in the programmer's ease like jump-optimizing
code.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DNS Suffix Erroneously Appended To All Queries
    ... it tells me ISA is misconfigured. ... If you are having difficulty in reading or finding responses to your post, ... Microsoft Public Newsgroups, and it is FREE and DOES NOT require a Usenet ... With OEx, you can easily find your post, track ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: OT: Microsoft Surface
    ... Rin Stowleigh looked up from reading the entrails ... Color eReaders are backlit but the whole benefiot of eInk is that they are ... Now if only Microsoft weren't such retards that they hardcoded one text ... It's understandable that a third party app might not be fully compatible ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: office xp CD missing
    ... >> Microsoft never makes their Office software available for download. ... >> reading. ... >> After furious head scratching, ramos asked: ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Owner of files and folders
    ... JdeBP> I suggest reading the Microsoft TechNet and Microsoft ... CD> Your links only refer to documentation which, of course, ... Pointers to documentation are perfectly valid replies, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.file_system)
  • Re: XP? I think not!
    ... Great reading. ... >> Microsoft is furiously becoming what IBM once was -- irrelevent. ... >>> question (although I admit to excessive sarcasm in my last couple of posts). ...