Re: Using SS for non-stack operations?

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:04:33 +0100, Terje Mathisen
<spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>After filling up this data block, it can be retrieved word by word using
>single-byte POP opcodes.
Which would be WHAT instruction?

ArarghMail512 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->]
BCET Basic Compiler Page:

To reply by email, remove the garbage from the reply address.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: CPU time differences for the same job
    ... Yet another undocumented System z instruction? ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
  • Re: Problem in understanding OpSiz (66h) and ArgSiz (67h) prefixes.
    ... > i've seen it sometimes referred to as loopcx LABEL and loopecx LABEL... ... Nasm's solution is to prefix the line with a16/a32. ... > the malformed instruction, you really can't define where the next ...
  • Re: 21st Century repeat of ~ Sodom & Gomorrah ~
    ... Snip KJV-only rant. ... both a Christian and a practising homosexual, ... Are you saying that I confirmed that what Stuart said was ... Let's say that I feel compelled to follow the instruction? ...
  • Re: What Happens When We Are All Facilitators?
    ... too difficult to put on one-off sessions of archery, ... The satisfaction of hitting the target after a few goes will spark the ... Because without proper instruction you will not get them hitting the ...
  • Re: RFC: Trade-offs for VLE
    ... trade-offs involved in instruction encoding. ... putting an end of instruction ... Placing fixed-sized register name fields in the ... [snip horizontal microcode comments] ...