help

Hi friends,
please anyone help me to do my assignment.
The questions are:

1.accept a decimal number and print it's two's complement in binary
and hexadecimal in assembly language 8086
2. 2.0*log10 X for x=0.1,1.0,10.0,100.5,1000.0 and six other
values using a loop. all values are asingle-precision format.
3.accept a positive integer and print out its prime factors
4.program coding for queue managemnt.
I need assembly language 8086 codings for these programsAnswers:

  • Re: help
    ... 1.accept a decimal number and print it's two's complement in binary ... I need assembly language 8086 codings for these programsAnswers: ... and you want someone else to do your assignment for you. ... that'll give your conversion routines a good workout. ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Re: help
    ... 1.accept a decimal number and print it's two's complement in binary ... 4.program coding for queue managemnt. ... I need assembly language 8086 codings for these programsAnswers: ... and you want someone else to do your assignment for you. ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Re: HLA malloc problem
    ... developers will continue to write 32-bit applications. ... Exactly how is learning "64-bit coding" in assembly language today ... transition from 16-bit segmented to 32-bit flat model coding). ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Re: help
    ... 1.accept a decimal number and print it's two's complement in binary ... 4.program coding for queue managemnt. ... I need assembly language 8086 codings for these programsAnswers: ... and you want someone else to do your assignment for you. ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Re: Why I Love "Occupy Wall Street"
    ... system virtual computer. ... project had to be written in assembly language. ... In case we thought that was a lot of coding, ... Most of my college programming was done in PL/I. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)