if ax eq 0

Hello,
I don't understand why the following directives do not display an
error (using tasm version 2.02):
if ax eq 0
%out yes
endif
if instead of 0 i'll write 1, the following error will be displayed:
illegal use of register.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
xyoavx

  • Re: Detailed Stack Information Patch [1/3]
    ... The 1/3 patch, the whole "display where the stack is" thing is ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: if ax eq 0
    ... I don't understand why the following directives do not display an ... I use tasm but have never seen that format. ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Display class
    ... This is the pass at a display class to meet the needs of the output class ... * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by ... +config DISPLAY_SUPPORT ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: if ax eq 0
    ... I don't understand why the following directives do not display an ... I use tasm but have never seen that format. ... Note that TEST AX,AX can do the same as CMP AX,0 ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Re: Detailed Stack Information Patch [1/3]
    ... +#ifdef CONFIG_PROC_STACK ... the whole "display where the stack is" thing is ...
    (Linux-Kernel)