Re: fatal error L1093 using MASM

manno.tony <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am trying to assemble and link a file called cv_example. It
assembles fine and gives me the cv_example.lst cv_example.obj files.
They are readable and the read only bit is not turned on. At the end
of the .lst file it says:

0 Warnings
0 Errors

So, there are no errors. But, when I go to link it I get the error:
fatal error L1093 which means object file not found. But, it exists as
I described above. This doesn't happen for other programs.

I am using MASM 6.15. Can somebody please enlighten me why this is
happening? Thanks.

Show us the command line and everything LINK told you.
--
Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

.