Re: fatal error L1093 using MASM
- From: Tim Roberts <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:06:36 GMT
manno.tony <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to assemble and link a file called cv_example. It
assembles fine and gives me the cv_example.lst cv_example.obj files.
They are readable and the read only bit is not turned on. At the end
of the .lst file it says:
So, there are no errors. But, when I go to link it I get the error:
fatal error L1093 which means object file not found. But, it exists as
I described above. This doesn't happen for other programs.
I am using MASM 6.15. Can somebody please enlighten me why this is
Show us the command line and everything LINK told you.
Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
- Prev by Date: NASMX 2007-09-30
- Next by Date: Re: Obscure question of the day: Large segment real mode
- Previous by thread: NASMX 2007-09-30
- Next by thread: Re: Obscure question of the day: Large segment real mode