Re: Accelerated C++ Answer Key

From: WW (wolof_at_freemail.hu)
Date: 10/14/03

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:36:06 +0300

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:46:41 +0300, "WW" <wolof@freemail.hu> wrote:
>
>> Christine Gehring wrote:
>>> Does anyone know where I could find an answer key for the book
>>> "Accelerated C++"? I would really like to check my answers without
>>> having to bug everyone in here all the time.
>>
>> AFAIK there is none. I had to bug Andrew Koenig when I was teaching
>> using that book. He said he was planning to put there a solutions
>> guide for teachers, but I have never seen it. I guess such a guide
>> could too easily be used to avoid making the exercises.
>
> Many texts have an instructor's version with the answers you are
> looking for. I do not think that you can easily get them unless you
> are an instructor. It would make it too easy for students to cheat.

I *am* one. :-) And I was asking Andrew for that instructors solutions and
he said there was none. I mean he said he was working on it or had it in
his todo list, but he did not have them at that time (2 years ago).

--
WW aka Attila

Relevant Pages

  • Blue Ridge Parkway guide books?
    ... After a very successful query on this very newsgroup, we are planning to do a Blue Ridge Parkway tour in the spring. ... The AAA guides and maps of the area have been ordered up, but am now trying to find a good BRP specific guide book. ... Can somebody that has experience with a guide please offer his own opinions about what books might be available? ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: The Bear is a Better Plan
    ... I suppose having the bear eat Mark, Kelly and the guide is better than ... what I though Sgt McQueen was planning: making it look as if Kelly had ... The Alps are grand in their beauty, Mount Shasta is sublime in its ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Ripping 1x4 to 1x3
    ... future anticipated use for table saw so did not want to invest in one. ... I was planning to clamp on one of the 1x4s as a guide and use my ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Web and Windows Application Help
    ... I just started learning C# and .NET, ... also planning to go for MCTS certification. ... Can you guide me as to which books i should i read? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Howdy Everbody
    ... Guides regularly get total newbies to flyfishing as clients, ... guide worth his/her fee will be quite adept at teaching a beginner ... how to cast be sure to mention it before hiring a guide. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)