Re: Accelerated C++ Answer Key

From: WW (
Date: 10/14/03

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:36:06 +0300

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:46:41 +0300, "WW" <> wrote:
>> Christine Gehring wrote:
>>> Does anyone know where I could find an answer key for the book
>>> "Accelerated C++"? I would really like to check my answers without
>>> having to bug everyone in here all the time.
>> AFAIK there is none. I had to bug Andrew Koenig when I was teaching
>> using that book. He said he was planning to put there a solutions
>> guide for teachers, but I have never seen it. I guess such a guide
>> could too easily be used to avoid making the exercises.
> Many texts have an instructor's version with the answers you are
> looking for. I do not think that you can easily get them unless you
> are an instructor. It would make it too easy for students to cheat.

I *am* one. :-) And I was asking Andrew for that instructors solutions and
he said there was none. I mean he said he was working on it or had it in
his todo list, but he did not have them at that time (2 years ago).

WW aka Attila

Relevant Pages

  • Blue Ridge Parkway guide books?
    ... After a very successful query on this very newsgroup, we are planning to do a Blue Ridge Parkway tour in the spring. ... The AAA guides and maps of the area have been ordered up, but am now trying to find a good BRP specific guide book. ... Can somebody that has experience with a guide please offer his own opinions about what books might be available? ...
  • Re: The Bear is a Better Plan
    ... I suppose having the bear eat Mark, Kelly and the guide is better than ... what I though Sgt McQueen was planning: making it look as if Kelly had ... The Alps are grand in their beauty, Mount Shasta is sublime in its ...
  • Ripping 1x4 to 1x3
    ... future anticipated use for table saw so did not want to invest in one. ... I was planning to clamp on one of the 1x4s as a guide and use my ...
  • Re: Web and Windows Application Help
    ... I just started learning C# and .NET, ... also planning to go for MCTS certification. ... Can you guide me as to which books i should i read? ...
  • Re: Howdy Everbody
    ... Guides regularly get total newbies to flyfishing as clients, ... guide worth his/her fee will be quite adept at teaching a beginner ... how to cast be sure to mention it before hiring a guide. ...